lunes, 16 de noviembre de 2009

#?

This city what it needs are more springs / Esta ciudad necesita mas veranos

less autumns and winters. / y menos otoños e inviernos.

Meanwhile we are all walking in the same side of the street / Mientras tanto caminamos por la misma calle

following each other / siguiendo los unos a los otros

--we are a family of ants. / --somos una familia de hormigas.

This city needs less melancholy, / Esta ciudad necesita menos melancolia

less paradigms and more solutions. / y menos paradigmas y mas soluciones.

I want once again to cure myself in a bar, / Quiero curarme de nuevo en un bar

to cry in a movie theater, / llorar viendo a una pelicula

to make love in the back seat of a car, / hacer el amor en el asiento trasero de un carro

to celebrate the Day of Death / celebrar el dia de los muertos

and drink the tequila left alone for my grandfather./y beber el tequila que dejo my abuelo.


I know what it feels / Yo se lo que es sentir

to walk under the rain without remorse, / caminar abajo de la lluvia sin remordimiento

to kiss someone in the middle of a dance, / besar a alguien durante un baile

to cry in at midnight without a reason, / llorar sin una razon aparente

I know interminable constants and enigmas, / Yo se constantes intermibales y enigmas

the day I’m suppose to die, / el dia que he de morir

but I do not know / pero no se

if I will do everything again. / si voy a volver a hacer todo eso.

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario